Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Creative Photo Display

When Louie was born I couldn't stop taking pictures of him...I wanted to capture everything he did. :) My husband took notice and bought me a Nikon D40, which is awesome (he's so sweet)! From there I couldn't be stopped, I have thousands of pictures. However, deciding which ones to display became that much harder!

I saw in several magazines and design shows the idea of a photo collage. You can use a variety of shape, sizes, and finishes to make it more interesting. Usually I buy Dollar Store frames or those on clearence at other stores. Luckily, my mother-in-law was cleaning out her collection of frames after a move and had a whole box of gray/silver frames that she gave me for free! I pared them with some black and white pics that I printed myself . A very inexpensive and personal touch to our home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

http://brittnyscreativeunfoldings.blogspot.com/2011/01/reflections-and-resolutions.html