Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheap Rice Krispies

With Christmas approaching I needed to find a creative and cheap treat to make. I found this really cute idea for rice krispies that look like ornaments from Amy's Finer Things:

IMG 4181 Rice Krispies Treats Ornaments

I planned to buy everything at Target as I had a coupon for free marshmallows when I bought 2 Rice Krispies cereals here, $0.50 off 2 package of marshmallows here, and $2/2 boxes of Rice Krispies cereal here. To sweeten this deal, Target does price matching when you bring in another stores promotion print ad and Walgreens had their cereal on sale for $1.99! So, I ended up getting 2 boxes of cereal and 2 10 oz bags of marshmallows for less than $3! Can't wait to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://brittnyscreativeunfoldings.blogspot.com/2011/01/reflections-and-resolutions.html